Alcohol alone?? Naah..
With friends?? Oh yeahhh..
Does justification for alcohol consumption jumps in?? Hell yeahhh!!
This is a well-established truth that when a bunch of alcoholics sits together, there are all sorts of ranting, rambling, silly talks and of course, lame-est jokes. However, one thing that definitely pops up when some non-alcoholic joins in is JUSTIFICATION. There are a number of excuses given to somehow legitimize their drinking habits. After all, we just drink to have fun, don’t we? It’s not like we can any time sit for some alcohol consumption and have some in stock every time. 😉
This scenario is not just repetitive but somehow evokes that creative keeda that allows us to come up with witty excuses every single time. Oh, and not to forget, excuses that too in poetic form.
Here are the best 15 quotes that we all can relate to:
1. And I set the words free by consuming the drink to its very last sip.
2. Yeah, so why not choose the former.
3. That’s why I always keep this enemy close to my heart.
4. For sure.. See, you’re having fun here because of this reason only!
5. What?? Which text?? Oh no, you must have drunk read somebody else’s text. 😀
6. Or Vodka might just answer my problem mysteriously.
7. Arre end kisne dekha h??
8. See, am I not tolerating you now? I must give due credits to this little glass of bliss.
9. Mauke pe chaukka yaara!!
10. Then we lose our senses and all our bank balance too!
11. Pretty please!
12. Tis the power of wine!
13. Says every drunkard!
14. Or vice-versa..
15. Me: Some faded memories and you, my love, are enough! Aur waise bhi kuch pane ke liye kuch khone padta hai, senorita!
Stay tuned for more, all you drunkards! 😉