Many colors came and went but white is what remained forever in trend! Yes, white is for eternity. From wearing it with light shades of clothes to even pairing with dark toned ones- it fits all moods, all weathers and all occasions.
These days Bollywood celebrities are seen going all gaga over this innocent shade and coming up with a trend of wearing all white at various occasions in almost every form- be it ethnic or western or simply casual!
Check out how-
1. Gorgeous Vidya Balan in Samant Chauhan outfit for the dinner with Tumhari Sulu Team!
2. Our most recent Bollywood celebrity known for the movie “Pink”, Taapsee Pannu is seen flaunting pristine white cutwork outfit by designer Shruti Sancheti
3. Last seen in “Death in the Gunj”, this famous Bollywood celebrity, known for acting and as well as her campaigns for Feminism, Kalki Koechlin at Lakme Fashion Week Day 2 for Anavila Misra
4. Kriti Sanon embracing in traditional look For Bareilly Ki Barfi promotions. How gorgeous this Bollywood diva looks, right?
5. Kriti Sanon also in Ivory Jumpsuit designed by Lola by Suman B.
6. And in trench cape and trousers designed by Deme by Gabrielle- Surely worth making some space in your wardrobe!
7. And this Bollywood celebrity again in Lola by Suman B!
8. Disha Patani rocking the ramp for Ritu Kumar in white with flower power ruling her dress.
9. The famous Bollywood celebrity, also seen as one of the judges in MTV Roadies, Neha Dhupia in Sohaya’s Chola the label.
10. Even Wearing Love birds designs, she looks ethereal in this attire.
11. Candid Jacqueline celebrating her upcoming movie Judwaa 2!
12. The two very popular Bollywood celebrities-Anushka Sharma and Shah Rukh Khan seen in white in In Jab Harry Met Sejal! Remember?
13. Haramkhor and Masaan actress, Shweta Tripathi in Chowringee Bazaar’s off-white dress.
14. Tillotama Shome from Qissa flaunting her gorgeous white outfit by Designer Rina Singh of Ekaco.
Well, our B-town boys are not far behind.
15. Kunal Kapoor wore Samant Chauhan for promotions of Raag Desh.
And, last but not the least is-
16. Shahid Kapoor in white styled by Anisha Jain
These were some of the drop dead sexiest looks of our Bollywood favorites! So, try these looks and flaunt the gorgeous white without keeping a doubt in your mind!