There is nothing that can stop you because you’re you! You’re strong and bold and mature and tough. You can do it. Decide what have to do and make sure you come out of it successfully.
However, if it is one of those days when even after putting your all, you didn’t achieve your goal, it is okay! Don’t get disappointed but instead take it as a motivation to work even harder and strategize in a way that guarantees your success! Change the course of action, if you feel it needs to be changed and start working for it all over again.
It is ok to get defeated but not ok to lose all hopes and not get up! The defeat itself must encourage you to push yourself even harder. Like it’s said, “If you learn from defeat, you haven’t really lost.”
Here are the best quotes that will inspire you to rigorously work for your goals.
1. It only seems impossible until it’s done- Nelson Mandela
2. Either you run the day or the day runs you- Jim Rohn
3. Deserve your dream- Octavio Paz
4. To begin, begin– William Wordsworth
5. Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction- Anne Frank
6. What you are will show in what you do- Thomas A. Edison
7. Work is the meat of life, pleasure the dessert- B.C. Forbes
8. Honor lies in honest toil- Grover Cleveland
9. If there is no struggle, there is no progress- Fredrick Douglass
In case, you haven’t started yet, it’s time to get up and get going.